It’s not sorcery, but it is a magical feeling when you can lift the veil off of clients’ eyes and they start to see their role in the issue. Only when you do that can you create the meaningful and lasting change that couples long for.
Who am I to make such a promise?
Here are a few highlights from my career.
- Veteran of 35 years of full-time work with couples
- Presenter at major professional conferences
- Co-author of a best-selling book for couples therapists (now in its 20th printing)
- Featured on ABC’s Nightline and Good Morning America, CBS This Morning, NBC Today, and in Business Insider, Cosmopolitan, The New York Times, The Oprah Magazine, Parents, Redbook, NPR, and over 50 other print and broadcast media.
- Teaching therapists in over 55 countries either live or online.
- Co-founder of The Couples Institute in 1984
I’ve seen probably more couples than most therapists on the planet and I have stumbled, failed, practiced, refined, and tried everything under the sun until I understood the inner workings of recurring fights. And I've come up with one of the most powerful reframes of my career. I can’t in good conscience keep that to myself. This is a simple system that you can use no matter your specialty or training. It is compatible with EFT, PACT, Gottman, the Developmental Model, and more.
Couples are suffering and they need your help. That’s why I’m sharing with you everything I know about how to get couples the relationship they want.
Your investment is only $79 – probably less than you charge for a single session.
Sounds like magic, right?
Will you make a simple investment of 90 minutes and $79 to help a lifetime of clients?
And when you order now, you’ll get some pretty generous bonuses, too.