Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where should I be in my business in order to join?
There is no requirement to already have a business or to be at a certain level in a practice. We meet you where you are to develop a plan in the direction you want to go.
2. I don’t work with couples - can I still join?
Yes! The program is designed to support you.
3. What if I live far away and travel costs a lot?
You may have the option to attend one of the in-person workshops online.
4. If I start, am I committed to the full year?
Yes! You take a space when you sign up, and we invest a lot in making the opportunity work fully for you in that space. Partial year memberships are not possible.
5. Do I have to already know and work with the Developmental Model?
To be successful in the program, it is ideal, but not required that you are very familiar with the Couples Institute’s Developmental Model stages, techniques and insights, perhaps having been part of our community for a year or so. Access to the Level One training is included in the membership cost so that you can develop your clinical expertise with us.